Friday 25 January 2013

Personalised Retro Sweet Bags

When I set up this blog I had every intention of posting at least once a week.  Given that my previous post was 5 months ago, then I think we can safely agree this hasn't happened!  Let's make amends...

This week, I have been preparing for the Retro Sweet Table that we are providing for my Sister-in-Law's, Husband's, Son - does this make him my 'Step-Nephew'?  I'm not sure that it does...we are, in many ways, a far from straightforward family.  And y'know what?  I love that about us! 

Anyway, I digress! Back to the sweet table for P. who is getting married to M. tomorrow.  It will surely be a day full of love and happiness and we are delighted to be able to be a small part of that.

I will post some photos tomorrow after setting-up, but for now, I leave you with this image of the personalised sweet bags I have been busy creating this week.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment